Lasting, Warrantied Solutions for Your Wet Basement
At Kenmar Basement Systems, we understand that a basement can represent a very large portion of your living space. If you live in a one-story home, your basement could be half of your total square footage!
Installation of your waterproofing system should take our installers one to two days under normal conditions.
Our installers use quality Basement Systems® products, including weeping tile, interior drainage systems, and sump pumps which have a nationwide track record of keeping basements dry for more than 20 years.
Six Great Reasons to Choose Us
- Quality Products: Basement Systems® dealers have been installing their patented, award-winning products for more than 20 years.
- Fast Installations: Our system installs quickly, with most projects completed in just one to two days.
- Experienced Crews: A crew of experienced workers will arrive to install your system quickly and professionally. Each one is a waterproofing specialist who dries basements every day.
- A Cost-Effective System: Our waterproofing system can be customized to fit your budget, and it costs about half as much as an exterior waterproofing system.
- Locally Owned And Operated Contractors: Kenmar Basement Systems is locally owned and operated and has been in business since 1984. They're a stable, well-established company that's there when you need them!
Waterproofing Quotes: We offer reliable waterproofing quotes to homeowners in our service area. Our quotes come in writing, and there's no obligation!
Once your basement has been waterproofed, you may want to consider finishing the basement for additional living space.
Basement finishing is the most cost-effective way you can add living space to your home. Unlike building an addition on to your home, the basement is already there, and so are the pipes, electrical wires, and utilities you need!
Investing In Basement Waterproofing
A home with a wet basement becomes much more difficult to sell. In fact, reports show that a wet basement is one of the most serious "red flags" that deters buyers.
Combined with our lifetime written warranty, which is transferable to the next owner, home buyers will be confident that their home is protected, restoring 10% or more of the home's market value.
Our Experienced Installation Crews
Our crews of waterproofers are experienced, well-trained professionals that work in basements and crawl spaces every day. The experts at Kenmar Basement Systems have seen it all, and they know just what needs to be done to keep your space dry all the time!
If you live in Elliot Lake, North Bay, Sudbury, or nearby, we're the contractors for you! We offer reliable basement waterproofing quotes to homeowners within our service area.