WaterGuard® Basement Drainage System
Advantages of WaterGuard®
- Designed to capture water seepage through walls and leaks along the wall/floor joint
- Nearly invisible when installed
- Faster, easier and less expensive to install than exterior drainage systems
- Rugged plastic construction will never corrode or decay
Non-clogging interior drainage system designed to keep your basement dry
The WaterGuard® basement waterproofing system from Basement Systems is an innovative interior basement drainage system designed to effectively solve your basement water problems.
When combined with our sump pumps and other waterproofing products, WaterGuard will keep your basement clean and dry year round.
How It Works
Unlike conventional French drains that are installed outside the foundation or alongside the footing, WaterGuard drainage piping is installed inside the basement and won't clog with silt or plant roots.
WaterGuard effectively captures wall and floor seepage before it reaches your basement floor. Water enters the system via inlet holes and flows through the drainage pipe to your sump pump.
Basement Systems recommends installing WaterGuard along with our TripleSafe™ sump pump system for optimum protection.
Our complete basement waterproofing system offers everything you need to keep water out of your basement.
Our Durable, No-Clog Design
Homeowners prefer WaterGuard's discreet design. The drainage channel is hidden beneath a layer of concrete. Only the top edge of the wall flange is visible, so you'll hardly know it's there. Plus, WaterGuard comes with a 20-year warranty against clogs.
The WaterGuard sub-floor drainage system has a patented profile that includes:
- Wall flange with spacers for collecting wall seepage
- Channel holes that allow groundwater to enter the drain line
- Large-diameter channel that won’t crush or kink like standard plastic drain tile can